Original post @ Ink hunts.
In the Cyber event, we are pulling 30 tops of the top designers from sl into a group and allowing them to showcase what they are mad of. All things in this hunt are related to Cyber works in some way or another!!
• Designer Applications Open – June 14th
• Designer Application Deadline – July 25th
• Designer Payment Deadline – As accepted, no later then July 25th
• Set Up Opens – August 1st
• Set Up Deadline – August 7th
• Blogger Days – tba
• Opening Day – August 8th
• Closing Day – August 29th
• Clean Up – August 30th
Aside from sponsors, you will have 30 prims. Sponsors, you will have 50.
You are allowed one gacha at your booth if you so choose, sponsors may have two
*Please Note – No refund for dropping out
Rules & Info
• Must have one exclusive item
• All designers must obey by our strict deadline dates. Anyone not paid by payment deadline will be dropped from the fair and replaced with a designer off our waiting list. Any store not set up by setup deadline will be replaced by a store from our waiting list. No refunds, no exceptions!
• Required to have a group space available for our group for updates and access.
• Stay within your stores prim limits for your assigned booth. Along with keeping all items within your booth.
• Only scripts permitted are landmark givers and vendors.
If you have any further questions or need further explanation in regards to info on this application, please do not hesitate to send a notecard or an IM to karakarkar.
Blogger applications coming soon.
Make a notecard and label it “Cyber- Limitless application”
Please fill this out and return it to karakarkar.
Name: (not display)
(only accepting 6)
Do you agree to our rules and know they are final?
are you able to make an exclusive item?
Do you agree to pay upon acceptance?
can you agree to the timeline?
What do you plan to make? just curious
Thank you for filling this out we will get back with you soon!
Limitless Events Crew
Visit http://inkantationhunts.blogspot.com/2014/06/in-cyber-event-we-are-pulling-30-tops.html for actual post date.