Please visit http://gachagoodies.blogspot.com/2015/08/beach-buddies.html for the original post date.
We are nearing the end of summer and we know that you would want to capture those special beach moments in Second Life!
Windlight Magazine is pleased to announce its first annual “Return to the Beach Photography Contest!”
- 1st Place – 5,000 Lindens, 1 double page ad, a magazine article, and a blog article
- 2nd Place – 3000 Lindens , 1 double page ad and one blog article
- 3rd Place – 2000 Lindens and 1 double page ad
Guidelines & Rules:
Select a beach in Second Life. If you are stumped where to find beaches, try the destinations guide: http://secondlife.com/destinations/beaches
Once you choose your beach or beaches, start snapping!
**Please be respectful of covenants and sim rules when visiting beaches, estate sims, or any location in Second Life. Check with owners or managers to ensure that you have permission to take photos in any location**
- All photos have to be posted in the official Windlight Magazine Flickr group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/windlightmagazine/
- You are allowed 3 submissions total
- When posting your photos please use the following naming convention:
- Windlight Magazine-Beach Photo Contest-SL Name-Photo #1 for additional photos, add the appropriate number..#2, and #3
- All photos must include the slurl to the beach where you took the photo
- All photos must be new and original. You cannot have them posted elsewhere on Flickr or used them previously
- Nudity is allowed if done in a non pornographic and non sexual way
- Editing via photoshop, gimp, or any other graphics tools is ok
- All photos must be your original work
- Judges will be independent of the contest and cannot enter this contest
- Judges will judge your photos on the following criteria:
- Incorporation of the location in your photos
You have until August 15 to upload your photos. Winners will be announced on August 20 via our website and on our social media sites. All winners will be contacted in Second Life and via Flickr messaging.
Please visit http://windlightmagazine.com/2015/07/23/windlight-magazine-return-to-the-beach-photography-contest/ for the original post date.
The Creators Market shopping district is chock full of fabulous textures, mesh kits, animations, templates, scripts,and tools! And not only is it home to the Builder’s Bargains weekly sale, it also boasts its own monthly themed event! From June 1st through the 21st, builders and designers can find some incredible building components with a beach party theme! Most are new, most have some phenomenal promotional pricing, and all are exclusive to The Creators Market for the duration of the event.
Clutter for Builders
Texture Me True
Please visit http://slbargains.com/2015/06/01/the-creators-market-beach-party-june-1-21/ for the original post date.
|Hunt Name||Day At The Beach|
|Hunt Date||June 1st – June 30th|
|Applications Date||May 15th|
|Organisers SL Name||Freyablake Resident & Amethyst02 Resident|
|Any Other Info|
|Type of Hunt||Grid Wide Hunt|
|SLurl to starting location||http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/EnchantedOasis/200/250/25|
Please visit https://slhunts.wordpress.com/2015/05/03/day-at-the-beach/ for the original post date.
Hunt Dates: Jun 1 – Jun 30
Application Deadline: May 15
Application Site: nailitgood.wordpress.com
Type: Grid Wide Hunt
Region Ratings: General/Moderate/Adult
Stops: 50 max
Hunt Object: TBA (L$ 1 Hunt)
Hunt Theme: Everything Beach related!
Check out all the hunts at HUNT SL. Updated Daily!
Please visit http://huntsl.com/2015/05/02/day-at-the-beach-hunt/ for the original post date.