Happy Saturday! I know, I promised I would feature each part of the one-room Summer hideaway, designed exclusively with Serenity Style, in a series this week, I’m sorry real life had other plans. So I’m going to combine a few areas and wrap up the house tour in this post. I have too many other projects and blog posts I need to finish. That being said, let’s continue our journey moving from the kitchen into the bedroom. Vintage worn-in country charm is predominate in the space with make-shift fence headboard, purple and soft green quilted duvet, eclectic wall art, and an assortment of rustic storage options. The bedroom area is warm and inviting capturing the joy of a relaxing summer refuge.
It’s time to unwind and de-stress in the giant soaker tub, star-gazing while soaking away your troubles in the bathroom. Simply appointed with a the basic essentials of a wardrobe, some decorative accessories, and an inviting chair.
The washroom also serves as a backdrop for the living room with low table and floor seating. With a pallet functioning as a coffee table, multiple pillow options for chairs, hanging paper lanterns above and games scattered around, an informal free-spirited mood encapsulates the one room summer studio.
Finally, as we return to the bucolic setting, the side porch is being used for vintage country laundry and beyond the sunflower fields, in the distance are a collection of rusty old machines. Each zone of the tiny house has delights found at Serenity Style.
Structure: Trompe Loeil Garden Bard Adobe
- Pilot, Window Shade (Fun Pack 2)
- Sways, Filis Lamp
- Serenity Style, Good Day Set (Bed & Wall Art), Sweet Wood, Flower Wood Fence, Sewing Box, Winter Rug, Vintage Stars Set (Stars Cabinet Decorated, Vase & Basket), Spring Chic Flowering Pot (part of the Spring Chic Set), Vintage Radio, Secret Shelf, Rusty Set (Mirror, Chest, Blanket & Box)
- Serenity Style, Soak Your Troubles Bath Set (Black Bathtub, Message in a Bottle & Soak Your Troubles Frame), Spring Chic Bench (part of the Spring Chic Set), Spring Dreams Set (Spring Wardrobe & Chair), Oh My Owl!, Tazzo Home Decor Set (Tazzo Clock, Home1, Home2 & Boxes in Blue), Cucu Clock
- Serenity Style, Letters of Love Set (Table & Pillows), Vintage Record Player, Birdie Pillows, Flower Pot (part of Spring Flowers Gatcha), Tea Time Set, Tic Tac Toe (part of Old B&W Toys Gatcha), Milano Caffe Cup & Milano Muffins (part of Caffe Di Milano Set), Cute Scrabble 1 & 2, Stars Wood Puf (part of Vintage Stars Set)
- Serenity Style, The Country Laundry Collection (Country Double Sink, Country Washboard Shelf & Country Bucket & Dryer), Old Rust Collection (car, water pump & gas pump)
Filed under: Bathroom, Bedroom, Home & Garden, House Builds, Interior Design, Living Room, Serenity Style, Vintage Tagged: Bathroom, bloggingSL, boho, country, Gloria Silverstone, Hans Inshan, Hidden Gems in Second Life, home decor, Home design, house build, interior design, interior design blog, interior design blogger, interior designer, interior styling, laundry, living room, rural, Rustic charm, Second Life, Serenity Style, SL Interior Design, summer camp, Summer house, tiny house, washroom